The Inspiring Efficiency Awards recognize Midwest leaders who deliver groundbreaking advancements in energy efficiency in five categories: Leadership, Education, Impact, Marketing, and Innovation. The awards are presented at our Annual Inspiring Efficiency Awards Dinner & Gala.
Announcing the 2019 Inspiring Efficiency Award Winners
On Monday, February 4, MEEA was pleased to announce winners of the 15th annual Inspiring Efficiency Awards.
- Leadership: Mayor Rahm Emanuel, City of Chicago
- Leadership: Richard Mark, Chairman & President of Ameren Illinois
- Education: Ameren Illinois
- Impact: Minnesota Army National Guard
- Innovation: Focus on Energy's Wisconsin SEM Leaders Initiative
- Marketing: Focus on Energy "Wisconsin Is In" campaign
“This year’s Inspiring Efficiency Award winners have proven to be champions of energy efficiency within their communities,” said MEEA Executive Directory Stacey Paradis. “The Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance is proud to recognize and honor the commitment of these individuals and organizations for saving energy, creating economic opportunities, protecting the environment and advancing clean energy across the Midwest.”
Read the full press release to learn more about the winners and their outstanding achievements.