The nomination period for the 2020 Inspiring Efficiency Awards closed Friday, September 13 for most categories. However, we have extended the nomination period for the Leadership category through Friday, October 4.
Download an application:
- Leadership - nomination period extended through Oct. 4
You may submit multiple applications. You may also nominate the same program or individual for multiple categories, but please tailor the applications to fit the category.
You don't need to be a MEEA member or based in the Midwest to apply, but the nominee must have a significant impact in MEEA's 13-state footprint.
How to Submit
- Save your finished application as a PDF
- Email the application and supplemental materials to Jen Rhodes at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write "IEA [Category] Award Application" in the subject line
- Deadline: Friday, September 13, 5 p.m. (CT)
Questions about the nomination process may be directed to Jen Rhodes at email@example.com or call 312-784-7263.