The application period for the 2021 Inspiring Efficiency Awards is now open. Application forms are due by COB (5pm CDT) on Friday, September 18, 2020. The program, campaign or strategy that is being nominated must have taken place within the last two years. Please PDF your application and email it and any supplemental materials to Jen Rhodes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inspiring Efficiency Award Applications:
- EDUCATION Award - presented to the organization that increased knowledge of and action on energy efficiency amongst policy makers, stakeholders and customers through a local campaign or strategy
- IMPACT Award - presented to the organization that has made a significant and measurable impact through a program, campaign or strategy to reduce energy consumption (or resulted in a quantifiable positive impact on health, emissions reductions, energy burden or other societal impact) based on their target market.
- INNOVATION Award - presented to the nominee that has developed and implemented a successful new and innovative program, campaign or strategy or has implemented a program in a new and innovative way
- LEADERSHIP Award - presented to the organization or individual who has served as a strong leader in support of energy efficiency in their city, state, region, company or community
- MARKETING Award - presented to the nominee that has engaged in or supported a successful marketing campaign or strategy to increase the adoption or market penetration of energy efficient products and/or altered public behaviors/ practices in the Midwest
Questions about the nomination process may be directed to Jen Rhodes at email@example.com.